Commercial Property Management
ReALTA offers specialized property management services for most any type of commercial real estate investments. Whether you own an office building, retail center, self-storage or a mixed-use facility, as a real estate investor, you know that strategic planning is an essential element of any asset management plan in order to maintain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. You also know you need a partner you can trust to effectively manage your investment and facilitate the day-to-day operational responsibilities associated with commercial property management.
The ReALTA team is a successful combination of seasoned manager’s and property owners which allows us to leverage cross-platform knowledge, industry connections and in-house resources to optimize each asset’s position.
We further add value to your investment through offering the following commercial property management services we offer:
- Occupancy & Leasing Management
- Brokerage & Independent Agent Interaction
- Facility Operation & Maintenance Services
- 24 Hour Emergency Response
- Lease Compliance Enforcement
- Procurement and Tracking of Insurance Requirements
- Tenant Relations
- Vendor and Subcontractor Relations
- Contract Negotiations
- Construction and Project Management
- Property Inspections
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- YARDI® Software
- Web-based/Mobile Friendly Work Order System
- Customized Financial and Accounting Services, such as:
- Monthly Financial & Operating Reports
- Property Inspection Reports
- Leasing Activity & Occupancy Reports
- Accounts Receivable and Payable Services
- Operating Budget Development & Management
Through ReALTA’s integrated services and team-based approach our goal is to facilitate effective and timely communication between all parties, from tenants to property managers, vendors to maintenance engineers, accountants to our most important point of contact – our clients.
We offer the tools and knowledge to cultivate, lease and manage with a clear objective; delivering and maintaining quality and value for your investment.